I had fun making lots of hair and body potions today and still have my eye on a coupla more recipes, but it's after 4:00 and time to wind down. Mike is on his way home and I need to clean up the kitchen, which is currently a muddled mess. There are essential oils everywhere, along with various carrier oils, herbs, clays and vinegar, measuring tools and... well just a lot of stuff.
For the interested, here is what I made today:
- My natural hair detangler/leave-in spray with some changes to test out
- My favorite body and massage oil
- Whole wheat flour face cleansing masque
- All-in-one face clay masque with honey
- Calendula and chamomile infused jojoba oil for my hair
- 2 jojoba based "perfumes" made with essential oils
- Oily face blend face oil
And that's it for today. Tomorrow I'm going to make more of the "Perfect Cream" and maybe some bath stuff. And some more hair things... or whatever moves me. I've been using my toothpaste since making it a few weeks ago and have come to rather like it. I think my second version will even be better.
I must go clean the kitchen! It looks a wreck, but it smells mighty nice in there.