The soap turned out! At least it seems fine. It traced so quickly I was worried. Here is a picture after I cut it when I got home.
The lighter colors that show on the bar on the left are trimmings and scraps I added from the soap I made awhile back. I save all my trimmings. I was hoping they'd show up more, but I still kinda like it. And, the little specks are poppy seeds. I was able to add a little texture to the top of these, and like it okay, though I'd like something a bit more dramatic next time. Practice practice practice. I fear I will soon tire of the earth tones and want different colors. This one was colored with turmeric like the soap I made last week, only I added it to the lye solution instead of the oils.
Here is the color when first poured - and you can see the textured tops. Kinda looks like pumpkin puree here!